For the last 20 years, Pacifica Institute Nor Cal organized and facilitated wonderful interfaith fast-breaking dinners, called iftar dinners in faith houses, community centers and homes. Due to the pandemic, the concern for public health prevents us from gathering in person this year, we still believe importance of meaningful connections in other ways.
Starting April 23 to May 23, we will have “virtual” gatherings with distinguished speakers, interfaith prayers for humanity, call to prayer, adhan, and more…This year, we also encourage and facilitate for virtual home gatherings. We match families and individuals to share iftar table together.
Please rsvp one of the dates below.
- Annual Bay Area Interfaith Ramadan Event & Interfaith Prayer for Humanity
- Muslim-Jewish East Bay Virtual Iftar
- Thursday, 30th April at 7:00 pm
- RSVP: April 30th Virtual Iftar
- Annual East Bay Interfaith Ramadan Virtual Iftar
- Sunday, 10th May at 7:00 pm
- RSVP: May 10th Virtual Iftar